Oven mesh sheet - Non stick
Size 33 x 33cms, 13 x 13 inches Oven Mesh SheetPrice: £3.00
Oven Mesh Tray – 4 x 4 mm, 3/8” mesh holes – Size 33 x 33cms (13 x 13 inches)
£6.94 cheaper than similar Betterware tray, inclusive of p&p!
£3.94 cheaper than normal Lakeland price inclusive of p&p!We are so confident in our products that we offer this 30 Day no quibble Money Back Guarantee, on everything we sell.
No other supplier will give you that assurance!!!
You will know that all slimming & diet clubs such as Weight Watchers, Slimmers World, Reveal Diet Club, Rosemary Conley Diet, Thomson Diet Clubs, Lighter Life, Food Focus, Glamour Diets, etc recommend the use of using less fat in your food so our products will assist in reducing your calorie, fat, oil intake and help you and your family lose weight and cholesterol.
This Oven Mesh Sheet should not need replacing for at least 5 years if used in a domestic oven.
With your credit / debit card you can buy using your currency, we show our prices in three currencies US$, UK£ and Euro€, choose yours at the top right corner of the page.
Check the price in your currency at XE.com
All of our products are in stock and dispatched on the same day as payment is received
This is a heavy duty non stick oven mesh sheet which is made out of long lasting glass fibre mesh/net with several non stick coatings on both sides. It lets the hot oven air cook both sides of your food at the same time so you don’t have to turn your food and this makes for easier / quicker cooking and professional presentation! Anything from oven chips to puff pastry looks and cooks far better when oven mesh is used.
NonStickKitchen.com® offer non stick oven mesh that is reusable and avoids soggy pastry, pizza, croissants, puff pastry, vol-au-vents, frozen oven chips, French fries, baked potatoes, potato wedges, pastries, pasties, fish, fish fingers,scampi, sausage rolls, quiches, meat, baguettes, bread, biscuits, pies, pannini - reusable both sides with non stick coatings.
Oven cooking will taste and look better with oven mesh.
Place the oven mesh on your oven shelf to allow the hot air to circulate on both sides of your food – great for cooking fish in the oven. Nothing will stick to this oven mesh, its magic! You can cut it to any size / shape with kitchen scissors.
This oven mesh was invented for use by the food manufacturing industry in their conveyor belt ovens. Now you can have all of the advantages that the professional have in your own oven!
Versatility of Use
Non stick Oven Mesh Sheet - you can bake, warm and defrost food directly on the non-stick oven mesh sheet. You can cut this oven mesh sheet and use it in the oven, or microwave, or freezer.
Microwave – use it to heat frozen bread, frozen croissants, etc and the bottom will not be soggy as moisture will drop through the mesh and the food will not rest in its own juices – magic!
- Food can be removed from the oven mesh sheet without sticking!
- No need for caustic / dangerous cleaning materials!
- Reusable oven mesh 1000's of times / many years
- The oven mesh / perforations allow the steam from the food to escape on all sides so that the food is cooked in the same way on all sides!
- Can be cut to size with kitchen scissors to fit any oven, or microwave, or bakeware, or freezer
- Better all round hot air circulation so that you food does not have to be turned!
- Suitable for all ovens (gas, fan, electric, AGA, hot-air, microwave, grill) and freezers
- Heat - resistant up to 260°C (500°F) oven mesh
- Excellent heat transfer oven mesh sheet
- Easy to clean in soapy water with a sponge, or dishwasher
- Dishwasher safe oven mesh sheet
- Complies with Food regulations – Europe standard 45001, U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Avoids soggy bottoms!
- Size - 33 x 33 cms (13 x 13 inches)
- Colour – Brown / Gold oven mesh sheet
- Money back guarantee
- Always use plastic or wooden tools, don't expose to naked flames. or heating elements
- - Postage & Packing per item UK £1; EEC £1.50; Rest of the World £1
- Check the price in your currency at XE.com
Never remove the Oven Mesh from an oven with your bare hands, always use an oven glove!
Made in Europe / EEC, not China