Oven Liner – Heavy Duty – Size 50 x 40cms (19.75 x 15.75 inches)
£3.04 cheaper than Lakeland non-branded version, inclusive of p&p!This oven liner should not need replacing for at least 5 years if used in a domestic oven.We are so confident in our Oven Liners that we offer this 30 Day no quibble Money Back Guarantee, on everything we sell. No other supplier will give you that assurance!!!
436 gms per sq. metre - 15.2 ozs per sq. metre too heavy to flap in the breeze created by the fan!
Do not use an oven liner on the floor of your oven if the heating element is under the floor; instead put the oven liner on the bottom removable shelf.
Press this red YouTube.com link YouTube.com
® to see a video demonstration of Oven Liner
being used to easily keep your oven clean, a clean Oven
This is a heavy duty non-stick oven liner / oven protector / oven mat which is suitable for a fan oven as this will not move in the air flow, its magic!
No need to put your head in an oven ever again smelling those caustic fumes from oven cleaner chemicals that don’t work very well anyway, are expensive and pollute the water course, its magic! No need to be on your knees ever again, cleaning what is supposed to be a self cleaning oven, its magic!
This is the oven liner that professional chefs / kitchens use because it is long lasting, economical and is better than silicone or any other material!NonStickKitchen.com
® offer non-stick Oven Liners
that are reusable protection sheets with a non-stick surface on both sides.
Place the oven liner / oven protector / oven sheets / oven mat on the bottom of your oven to protect it against splashes, messy drips, fat, burnt-on sugar, burnt-on juices and burnt-on oven messes. Nothing will stick to this oven liner, its magic!
We recommend that you cut the oven liner oversize so as to create a small lip to contain the spilt fluids.
Can also be used as a non stick craft sheet as neither paint, glue or other materials will stick to it.VERSATILITY OF USENon stick oven liner
- cut oven liner to size and placed on the bottom of your oven, if your oven has a heating element under the bottom shelf then place the oven liner on the lowest shelf, to protect your oven against splashes, food boiling over, etc. Non stick baking sheet
- you can bake, warm and defrost food directly on the non-stick oven liner sheet. You can cut this oven liner sheet and use it as a baking liner for any of your cake, bread, pie and other baking tins. But we would recommend that you buy the thinner oven liner for this job as its cheaper.Covering film
- to prevent food splashes in the microwave. Much simpler than cling film to use and its reusable thousands of times. But we would recommend that you buy the thinner oven liner for this job as its cheaper.ADVANTAGES
- Oven Liner helps to keep your oven clean, saves hard work!
- No need for caustic / dangerous cleaning materials!
- Reusable fan oven liner 1000's of times – 5+ years - Suitable for all fan ovens, it will not move, unlike some products!
- The oven liner can be cut to size with scissors to fit any oven or bakeware
- Versatile: use as an oven liner / baking sheet / covering film
- Suitable for all ovens (gas, fan, electric, AGA, hot-air, microwave, grill)
- Heat resistant up to 260°C (500°F) oven liner
- Excellent heat transfer oven liner
- Easy to clean the oven liner in soapy water with a sponge, or kitchen paper
- Dishwasher safe oven liner
- Complies with Food regulations – Europe standard 45001, U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Rectangular shape, suitable for fan ovens as it will not move!
- Size - 50 x 40cms (19.75 x 15.75 inches)
- Colour – Brown oven liner
- Money back guarantee – 30 day no quibble guarantee!!!
- Non-stick oven liner
- - Postage & Packing per item UK £1; EEC £1.50; Rest of the World £1
- all liners are posted as rolls, NOT FOLDED like our competitors, to ensure they present correctly
- check the price in your currency at XE.com
With your credit / debit card you can buy using your currency, we show our prices in three currencies US$, UK£ and Euro€, choose yours at the top right corner of the page.All of our products are in stock and dispatched on the same day as payment is received
Dauerback-folie; Feuille multicuisson; Herbrukbare bakfolie; Fondo-teglia permanente; Folha duravel para assar; Lamina permanente de hornear; Feuille de caisson; Lamina multicoccion; Folha de cozeduraMADE IN EUROPE / EEC, NOT CHINA!
Other suppliers offer cheap Chinese oven liners, China has a very poor food adulteration record, don’t risk your food with such liners!