Hob Protector reuseable
® offer Icflon ® Hob Protectors that cover the cooking surface of the gas electric hob completely, and collect all the splashes.
The reusable gas / electric hob protector avoids food, fats or liquids burning / drying onto the cooker hob.
With your credit / debit card you can buy using your currency, we show our prices in three currencies US$, UK£ and Euro€, choose yours at the top right corner of the page.
Check the price in your currency at XE.comNo more tedious scrubbing!
Thanks to its 100% non-stick Icflon ® coating on the gas / electric hob protector, all stubborn stains and burnt on residues are easy to remove in soapy water, or in the dishwasher.
The gas / electric hob protector can be used for months on either side and fit all gas / electric cookers - NOT CERAMIC / FLAT / HALOGEN HOBS.
Please ensure that you follow the fitting instructions in the pack and ensure that the protector cannot come into direct contact with the flames or element.Advantages
- 100% non-stick Icflon surface
- helps to keep your gas electric hob clean, saves hard work!
- no need for caustic / dangerous cleaning materials!
- reusable gas / electric hob protector 000's of times
- surface of gas / electric hob remains clean and keeps as good as new
- reusable on both sides
- heat-resistant up to 260°C ( 500 °F)
- easy to clean in soapy water with a sponge, or kitchen paper
- dishwasher safe gas / electric hob protector
- fits all gas / electric cookers and can be cut to size with scissors
- size - 27 x 27cms
(10.63” x 10.63”)
- set of 4 pieces
- NOT for use on ceramic or halogen hobs
- money back guarantee
- Icflon ® branded gas / electric hob protector
- - Postage & Packing per item UK £1; EEC £1.50; Rest of the World £1
- check the price in your currency at XE.comMade in Europe / EEC, not China
Hob Protector - set of 4
Gas / Electric solid ring Hob Protector - set of 4
No need to clean your gas or “electric ring” hob anymore after cooking a great meal! Just put the reuseable liner / gas / electric hob protector in the dishwasher, or wipe it with some kitchen towel. All those burnt on marks will be a tedious memory of the past.
If you cook starch based foods such as rice, pasta, lentals,...